May I ask you a very simple question: Does your sustainability strategy create business value?
In case you find yourself pausing now, you might want to think about joining our next free webinar in which we will be discussing precisely this topic! Please be invited to our webinar:
“Turning Your Sustainability Strategy into Business Value”, on June 5th, 2019, at 3PM CEST.
About the Webinar
Leading this webinar will be Karin Ekberg, CEO & founder of Leadership & Sustainability, as well as former Head of Environmental Services at adidas Group.
During the webinar, a number of important items will be explored, such as:
- Exploring the need for a sustainability strategy
- Facilitating management buy-in
- How to develop a sustainability strategy
- Why a cross-functional approach is valuable
- The link between your sustainability strategy and business value
- Methods of organizing and implementing your sustainability strategy
- Effectively engaging employees
- Fundamental success factors
The webinar will challenge you to ask yourself some important questions about your current sustainability strategy and whether you are managing all aspects of it as effectively as possible. And in case you don’t have a sustainability strategy in place yet, this webinar will hold some important insights for you on how to get started!
So make sure to join our webinar:
“Turning Your Sustainability Strategy Into Business Value”, on June 5th, 2019, at 3PM CEST.
We look forward to seeing you in the webinar!
Karin & team