Develop and hold a sustainability strategy workshop for a team of general managers, sustainability experts and designers.
To deliver a sustainability workshop for the team at the Salewa brand.
The objectives for Salewa were:
- An understanding of the different flagship projects of other brands in the sector.
- An understanding of the opportunities that Salewa has to differentiate itself with its own strong sustainability strategy.
- A strategic framework for sustainability.
- A long list of ideas for strategic goals and projects that are inspirational, but also business-oriented.
The workshop was delivered and covered:
- The strategic value chain approach.
- Brainstorming a materiality assessment.
- Less good sustainability examples from different companies.
- Good examples of sustainability goals and programs.
- Brainstorming possible goals for Salewa and sorting them.