Dialogue is essential for a successful sustainability program. Leadership & Sustainability can provide guidance in the creation of your written and spoken dialogue with leaders in your organization. We also help craft messages to both internal and external stakeholder. A perfectly crafted message can make all the difference with employee interactions. Communication begins internally. Your engagement with your internal stakeholders should be underpinned and expanded by proactive communication efforts. External communication needs to be aligned with your strategy, goals, and purpose. Develop the external communication strategy together with us, we can guide you. Reporting to external stakeholders, for example via your website or sustainability report, expands your reach and if you do it well, you will benefit.
We can guide you through the cornerstones of any successful collaboration, and we can help you set up both internal and external projects. If you are unsure whether you need a Sustainable Communication Strategy, then consider the following:
- Are you intending to promote employee engagement by setting up green teams?
- Would you like to explore with us how to set up effective green teams that are empowered to contribute to the sustainability performance of your organization?
- Is your organization collaborating with other organizations or teams outside your own?
- How do you prioritize and focus these collaboration efforts?
- How do you make the most out of your collaborations?
- Which channels do you use for communication?
- Which work best for the different purposes you may have?
- We support you in developing your internal communication strategy and to implement it.
However, communication, dialogue, and reporting can also be quite challenging, and you need to consider all aspects before you begin. Engage with us, we can lead you through the first steps and into the future.
We can support you in communicating about the energy savings projects you have, about the measurable results related to carbon emissions, reduced use of hazardous chemicals, your sustainable raw materials and materials programs as well as your more sustainable products or your partnerships with your supplier partners. We can help you break down your different programs into facts, figures and stories that help you communicate your ambitions and successes.
Your benefits are for example decreased employee turnover, revitalizing the organization, enhanced customer loyalty, additional revenue streams, increased brand value, improved stakeholder relations.
Communication Consulting Services
- Dialogue, Engagement & Collaboration
- Leadership Dialogue
- Stakeholder Dialogue
- Employee Engagement – Green Team
- Consulting for and Collaboration between Organizations
- Communication & Reporting
- Communication about wastewater treatment, water savings, energy savings, alternative energies, restrictions related to use of hazardous chemicals, labor rights, living wages, and more
- Internal communication
- External communication