In case you were unable to join our recent webinar on how to turn your sustainability strategy into business value, you can now re-watch it on our YouTube Channel and also download the presentation from our website!
About the Webinar
Held by Karin Ekberg, CEO & founder of Leadership & Sustainability, the webinar explores a number of important items, such as:
- Exploring the need for a sustainability strategy
- Facilitating management buy-in
- How to develop a sustainability strategy
- Why a cross-functional approach is valuable
- The link between your sustainability strategy and business value
- Methods of organizing and implementing your sustainability strategy
- Effectively engaging employees
- Fundamental success factors
The webinar challenges you to ask yourself some important questions about your current sustainability strategy and whether you are managing all aspects of it as effectively as possible. And in case you don’t have a sustainability strategy in place yet, this webinar holds some important insights for you on how to get started!
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Karin & team
This might also interest you:
Develop your Business Case for Sustainability and learn from others!
Listen to our free webinar: “How to build the Business Case for Sustainability”
Leave a Comment