SENIOR MANAGER SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE (F/M/D)
We are hiring! Help shape the future in the area of supply chain sustainability!
Leadership & Sustainability is a service and solution company in the field of sustainability. We serve customers globally on a diverse set of projects. We work in the wider apparel, footwear and textile sector and are based in Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany.
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW THEN YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR US!
- Are you passionate about sustainability and do you have team lead experience?
- Do you want to help drive improvements in performance and sustainability results in the supply chain?
- Are you committed to great quality and customer experience?
- Are you innovative and do you create opportunities?
- Are you an accomplished business developer with a proven track record?
- Do you have experience in the apparel, footwear and textile sector?
- Do you have experience in working with manufacturers in this sector?
- Do you have experience working as an auditor / verifier / trainer?
- Are you knowledgeable about trends and standards in this sector?
- Do you have an extensive network in this sector and love to collaborate?
- Do you have a relevant university degree (environment / sustainability / chemistry) and around 10 years of experience?
- Would you be inspired by joining a global, growing company and help lead business development, teams and projects, and – most importantly – take great care of our clients in the area of supply chain sustainability?
This exciting position is an opportunity for someone with high demands and extraordinary skills and interest in the area of sustainability. It is a distance work position. You should have an excellent command of English. The position should ideally be based in Europe or Asia.
THIS POSITION IS FOCUSSED ON SUSTAINABILITY IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN AND INCLUDES:
- Business development and marketing.
- Sales and client relationships.
- Tools and services development.
- Process development and management.
- Building and leading a team of environmental and social experts.
- Global coordination.
- Conducting factory trainings, audits and verifications.
PLEASE SEND US:
- A two-minute video explaining how you would approach this position.
- A two-page document explaining how you would approach this position, the potential you see in this area and what your contribution would be.
- Your resume and salary expectations.
- Your earliest start date.
Please send by February 24th, 2021, via e-mail to Sophia Wolf
Leadership & Sustainability www.leadership-sustainability.com
Leave a Comment