Improving transparency through traceability and supply chain mapping has become one of the most important things for the garment and footwear industry.
What does traceability and supply chain mapping mean and why does it matter?
The aim of supply chain mapping and traceability is:
- to increase the ability to manage the value chains more effectively,
- to identify and address labour and human rights violations
- and to handle environmental and reputational risks.
As a result, more sustainable production and consumption systems are embraced.
Many companies have a limited view of the network of business partners within their value chain. Most of the companies can identify and track their current suppliers. However, information about the suppliers of their suppliers is often lost. Therefore, a number of points are crucial:
- the collaboration of all industry partners,
- the use of common approaches
- and reliable technical solutions in various environments.
Would you like to know more about this important topic and how you can use it for your company’s day-to-day work?
Download our White Paper!
We are happy to have launched our White Paper:
‘The Business Case for Supply Chain Mapping and Traceability’.
You can download it here.
On November 23rd, we held a free webinar on Traceability and Supply Chain Mapping.
Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Karin & the Team