The Leadership & Sustainability team wishes you happy Christmas holidays.
Another year has passed and once again we are heading into the most magical time of the year. We would like to thank everyone who has engaged with us during the past year.
To our clients a big thank you for your great cooperation and for the trust you have placed in us! We are looking forward to more exciting projects next year!
What was new this year
- Our CEO and founder Karin Ekberg became an approved Higg BRM verifier in July, so since then we have also been allowed to offer Higg BRM verifications.
- In the meantime, a second team member has become a Higg BRM verifier, so our team now has a total of two BRM verifiers.
- Furthermore, we have expanded our team of sustainability consultants as well as Higg FEM and FSLM verifiers. We are now ready to support you in more countries than ever before.
- We wanted to make it easier for you to get in touch with us so we have launched an online shop in July where you can now conveniently book our services online. Click here to go to our webshop and have a look!
- Our team has grown and we can welcome great new employees to our German and international team. One of them is our new Senior Sustainability Manager at Leadership & Sustainability – Sila Yesilyurt – our supply chain service specialist.
Show support where help is needed
During this pre-Christmas season, we would like to draw attention to people in need and to the environment around us. We particularly want to emphasize the famine in Afghanistan where millions of people are suffering from hunger as a result of conflict and displacement. Moreover, we want to mention the extent of the plastic pollution in the world’s oceans, a result of which is that the coastal areas of Brazil, among others, are suffering from enormous amounts of pollution.
Leadership & Sustainability is a member of the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA) which puts 100% of its membership fees into conservation projects run by conservation organizations.CURRENT PROJECTS FROM THE EOCA
Have a wonderful time
The Leadership & Sustainability team wishes you joy and happiness for the approaching Christmas holidays. We wish that you and your families stay safe and healthy.
May the New Year 2022 bring all of us many moments of satisfaction, success, and confidence for a more sustainable future.
And if you are currently looking for a new job, we would like to draw your attention to our vacancy for a Senior Sustainability Consultant. If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application in the new year!
Finally, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022 to all of you!
Karin & the Team