SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTANT (F/M/D)
We are hiring! Help shape the future in the area of supply chain sustainability!
Leadership & Sustainability is a service and solution company in the field of sustainability. We serve customers globally on a diverse set of projects. We work in the apparel, footwear, and textile as well as the consumer goods sector and are based in Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany.
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and distance work
- Full-time employment
- Flexible, self-organized work with short communication channels
- International working environment with flat hierarchies and start-up character
- Room for own ideas
About the Senior Sustainability Consultant Position:
full time job (80-100%) | distance work position | resident in Germany
If you answer yes to the questions below then you are the right person for us!
- Are you passionate about sustainability and do you have team lead experience?
- Do you want to help drive improvements in performance and sustainability results for brands and retailers and other organizations?
- Are you committed to great quality and customer experience?
- Do you have experience in the apparel, footwear, and textile sector?
- Do you have a relevant university degree (textile / environment / sustainability / chemistry) and 10-15 years of experience?
- Do you have experience in developing sustainability strategies, sustainability reports, ISO management systems, GHG emission calculations and / or any related areas?
- Would you be inspired by joining a global, growing company and help lead business development, teams, and projects, and – most importantly – take great care of our clients in the area of sustainability?
- You have excellent English and German language skills?
This position includes:
- Consulting on client projects.
- Verification (e.g. Higg BRM – Brand and Retail Module – verification) and assurance.
- Managing projects.
- Business development and marketing.
- Sales and client relationships.
- Building and leading a team of environmental and social experts.
Please send us:
- A two-minute video explaining how you would approach this position.
- A two-page document explaining how you would approach this position, the potential you see in this area and what your contribution would be.
- Your resume and salary expectations.
- Your earliest start date.
- We will only consider complete applications as described above.
Please send your application by December 3rd, 2021, via e-mail to Ronja Königer: firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
Karin and the Team